Rick Rule, CEO Sprott U.S. Holdings, discuss with Incrementum`s advisory board the question:
“How do you invest in the post-Corona World”?
- To get out of the current economic crisis we need a reckoning, as a nation, and as a society.
- We currently have a war on savers, by spenders – and it’s accepted politically.
- In my markets there are two places investors need to be right now: cash and gold.
- In the gold space, the physical metal price will move first, then large cap miners, then mid-tier producers, then junior producers, and lastly the exploration sector.
- The gold mining industry is facing a virtuous set of circumstances: gold is going up, while input costs (energy) are going down.
- I don’t think people, other than speculators, need to become involved in broader commodity markets yet.
- A decline in commodity supply is inevitable, but in the near-term demand could fall just as fast.